We now understand that in order to correctly address musculoskeltal complaints three elements must be simultaneously addressed:
- Release of tight Connective Tissue- (Trigger Points, Fascia, Scar Tissue, Nerve Entrapment)
- Mobilization of restricted Joints-( Muscles only exist to provide stablity & moblitliy to joints, so without restoring moblity to spinal and extremity joints, tight muscles will always return)
- Activation and Strengthening of intrinsic stabilizers , postural muscles and prime movers
Dr. Rob will utilize the most current Manual Therapy Techniques to address all three of the elements here in the office.
We use the latest Evidenced Based Protocols to address all musculoskeletal complaints.
- Trauma (Auto Accidents, Worker Related Injuries, Sports Injuries)
- Headaches (Migraine or Cervicogenic
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Carpal Tunnel
- Mid Back Pain
- Numbness/Tingling in arms/hands
- Disc Bulges, herniations- Cervical, Thoracic or Lumbar
- Bad Posture
- Muscle Sprain/Strains