We now understand that in order to correctly address musculoskeltal complaints three elements must be simultaneously addressed:
- Release of tight Connective Tissue- (Trigger Points, Fascia, Scar Tissue, Nerve Entrapment)
- Mobilization of restricted Joints-( Muscles only exist to provide stability & mobility to joints, so without restoring mobility to spinal and extremity joints, tight muscles will always return)
- Activation and Strengthening of intrinsic stabilizers , postural muscles and prime movers
Dr. Rob will utilize a "Nose to Toes" approach to restoring your mobility including Spinal Manipulation, Soft Tissue Manipulation, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Cupping/Sliding, Dry Needling, Assisted Stretching, Muscle Activation, Motor Control and Corrective Exercises.
We use the latest Evidenced Based Protocols to address all musculoskeletal complaints.
- Trauma (Auto Accidents, Worker Related Injuries, Sports Injuries)
- Headaches (Migraine or Cervicogenic
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Carpal Tunnel
- Mid Back Pain
- Numbness/Tingling in arms/hands
- Disc Bulges, herniations- Cervical, Thoracic or Lumbar
- Bad Posture
- Muscle Sprain/Strains